Naughty and Nice Mystery Christmas Yarn
Have you been Naughty or Nice? Which hat will you be wearing?
Here at Fibre Frolic we are looking forward to our first Christmas and have decided to have a Naughty & Nice Christmas Mystery yarn promotion.
We have asked some of our Indie Dyers to dye us up a mystery Christmas colourway, and to just tell us the name of their colourway and yarn type.
You can choose to purchase one or several skeins from your favourite Dyer or you may choose to purchase one of everything depending on how naughty and nice you want to be to yourself or a friend.
Your purchase will be packaged up with a special Christmas treat to arrive just before Christmas for you to put under the tree
Prices range from $30 - $36 - Free Postage for orders over $100 or you can pick up in store from Tuesday 15th December
Fiber Lily - All the Trimmings
- 4 ply, fingering weight 75% Non-Mulesed Superfine Australian Merino superwash/25% nylon.
- 100g - approx 390m
- Wonderful round yarn, 20.5 micron Australian merino. This yarn Amazingly soft, with increased nylon content for added durability. Suitable for just about any knit/crochet project including socks, garments, accessories and so much more. This is a must have yarn for any yarn stash
Glenheavenknits - Island Hopping
- 4ply 100% pure Australian & New Zealand virgin fine merino wool
- 100 gram - 366 m
- A beautiful Yarn for garments, shawl and accessories
24 Mile Hollow Yarn Co- Prawns and Pav
- 80% Australian 19.5 mic superfine merino & 20% nylon
- 100g - 400m
- Machine washable
- Perfect for socks, garments, shawls & other accessories.
Louie & Lola - Dachshund Home for Christmas
- 4 Ply , 80% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester (BFL), 20% Nylon.
- 100g - 365m
- This base is soft but also very strong, due to the longer staple length of BFL. It is a high twist yarn which provides for great stitch definition. Perfect for socks, garments, shawls & other accessories.